Nick J. Avgerinos serves as “Of Counsel” to LaMarca Law Group, P.C. He is a partner with the Chicago law firm of Capron & Avgerinos, P.C., where he practices primarily in the field of workers’ compensation law in both Illinois and Iowa. He is a graduate of the University of Kansas and Drake University Law School. He frequently lectures on workers’ compensation issues for labor organizations. He is a member of the Iowa and Illinois Workers’ Compensation Lawyers Associations, Iowa State Bar Association, Illinois Trial Lawyers Association, and Chicago Bar Association.
Areas of Practice
- Workers’ Compensation Law
- Drake University Law School, Des Moines, Iowa – J.D.
- University of Kansas, Lawrence, Kansas – B.A.
- Frequent lecturer, workers’ compensation issues for labor organizations
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Iowa Workers’ Compensation Lawyers Association
- Iowa State Bar Association
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- The United States Arbitration & Mediation Association, 1992 – Mediator