Des Moines Limb Amputation Attorneys
Limb amputation can be a tragic consequence of a workplace injury. Whether you lose the tip of one finger or both legs, recouping healthcare costs through workers’ compensation can be challenging on your own. If you or a loved one have undergone a limb amputation, you know that the medical costs associated with surgery and recovery are incredibly high. Limb amputation victims are unable to work for months or years, and some victims are never able to return to the occupation they love. Loss of the enjoyment of life, and the inability to pursue your favorite activities only add to your frustrations during this challenging time. The compassionate attorneys at LaMarca Law Group, P.C. in Des Moines are here to help.
The attorneys at LaMarca Law Group, P.C. have over 25 years of experience helping limb amputation victims in Iowa. We know the laws well and understand the strategies that your employer’s insurance company may use to keep you from receiving fair compensation. With our knowledge, skills, and experience, the attorneys at LaMarca Law Group, P.C. are respected leaders in the legal industry, both in Iowa and nationwide. We are proud to have been named by US News & World Report as a Best Law Firm for Personal Injury Litigation.
Over the years, LaMarca Law Group, P.C. has successfully recovered compensation for thousands of accident victims in personal injury and workers’ compensation cases. Our attorneys use careful investigative techniques and skills in practice to reach multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements. You don’t deserve to suffer emotionally, physically, and financially due to a workplace injury.
Your case is important to us. Call (515) 705-0233 to speak with an attorney about your case today.
Do I Need a Limb Amputation Lawyer?
As the victim of limb loss, you may be eligible for compensation to cover your injury-related expenses. This includes medical bills, treatment costs, physical therapy, prosthetics, and long-term care. You may also be entitled to lost wages and loss of future income. The attorneys at LaMarca Law Group, P.C. will calculate your damages and fight for your right to compensation so that you can focus on your recovery.
Applying for workers’ compensation is a confusing process. Let the attorneys at LaMarca Law Group, P.C. handle your case so that that you can find peace of mind during this stressful time. We will manage all communications with your employer and your employer’s insurance company, gather evidence and facts, and take charge in settlement negotiations. With a lawyer’s help, you are far more likely to receive the full amount of compensation you deserve.
Why Choose LaMarca Law Group, P.C. to Handle My Case?
If you’re looking for a limb amputation lawyer in Iowa, let us help. There are many personal injury attorneys in Des Moines, but the attorneys at LaMarca Law Group, P.C. are unique. Here are some factors that set LaMarca Law Group, P.C. apart:
- Results: We have recovered millions for our past clients in both settlements and verdicts.
- Experience: LaMarca Law Group, P.C. was founded over 25 years ago and has grown to become a leader in the legal industry. We are continually recognized by U.S. News & World Report and Best Law Firms for our personal injury and litigation experience.
- Client Satisfaction: We are dedicated to our clients, and it shows in our reviews. The attorneys at LaMarca Law Group, P.C. are ranked high in client satisfaction, and we are proud recipients of Avvo’s Client Choice Personal Injury Award. There’s nothing that matters more to us than providing exceptional service to each client.
- Engagement with our Community: Our limb amputation attorneys are deeply rooted in the Des Moines community. LaMarca Law Group, P.C. attorneys regularly participate in local legal education programs to help others learn and grow. We offer student mentorships and give lectures on trial tactics to law students, attorneys, and legal professionals.
In sum, we believe that our community is stronger when we have skillful, well-trained attorneys defending accident victims in Des Moines and throughout the state of Iowa. We are passionate about helping clients who have been injured in their workplace.
Contact LaMarca Law Group, P.C. Today
The Des Moines limb amputation attorneys at LaMarca Law Group, P.C. are here to help you. For over twenty-five years, clients who have lost limbs in workplace accidents have trusted our knowledgeable workplace injury attorneys because of our experience, positive client reviews, and proven results. We care about injured workers in the Des Moines area and throughout Iowa.
Contact us today at (515) 705-0233 for a completely confidential case evaluation.
No limb amputation case is too minor or complex for the attorneys at LaMarca Law Group, P.C.. We handle a variety of limb amputation cases that include:
- Upper limb amputations – Cases involving upper limb amputations often consist of the complete or partial loss of a finger or thumb which can make completing everyday tasks difficult. The ability to grasp objects, operate machinery, open packages, dial phones, and type can be severely impaired. We also handle cases involving the partial or full amputation of one or both hands, lower and upper arms, and shoulder joints. Loss of an upper limb, whether it’s the removal of a fingertip or entire arm, requires a tough attorney to fight for you.
- Lower limb amputations – The loss of toes can leave an accident victim unable to balance correctly, making walking and standing difficult. The partial and complete loss of feet and portions of the lower and upper leg and thigh can leave an injury victim unable to walk without the assistance of prosthetics and crutches. The loss of both legs can cause a victim to be a wheelchair user for life.
When your amputation results from an accident at your workplace, you will pursue benefits from your employer’s workers’ compensation insurance. You cannot sue your employer for negligence if your accident occurred at work, regardless of fault. However, this does mean that if your injury occurred by complete accident, or even if you contributed to your own injuries, you should still be able to recover compensation. Amputations can result from a wide variety of workplace incidents, including:
- Vehicle accidents
- Getting tangled in or crushed by machinery
- Machinery malfunction
These are just a few of the incidents that can lead to an amputation. As long as your amputation was a direct result of an injury you sustained at work or while carrying out work-related tasks (such as delivering goods or visiting clients), then you should be eligible for compensation.
We have dedicated our lives to protecting the rights and futures of injured Iowans. We work to ensure that your case is handled while you focus on your recovery.