Frequently Asked Questions
In our years of practicing law, we at LaMarca Law Group, P.C. have noticed certain legal issues which tend to confuse, concern, or even frighten our clients. To help you better find the information that you need, we have compiled a list of Frequently Asked Questions regarding personal injury, workers’ compensation, and business law. These questions and answers are not a substitute for legal advice, but we hope that you find them helpful and informative.
Personal Injury FAQs
At LaMarca Law Group, P.C., we understand that the world of personal injury law can be very confusing. As you and your family work to recover from a serious accident and claim the compensation you deserve, you are likely to encounter many difficult questions and tough decisions.
To help you find the answers you need quickly, we have collected the following frequently asked questions in an easy-to-read format. We hope that this information will help you make important decisions about your legal case.
- Am I eligible for financial compensation?
- Do I need a personal injury lawyer?
- Do I need an auto accident attorney?
- How long do I have to file a personal injury claim?
- Should I seek medical attention?
- What does it cost to file an auto accident lawsuit?
- What if I feel at fault — should I make a statement?
- What is a personal injury?
- What is my case worth?
- What is negligence?
- What is the cost of filing a personal injury claim?
- Can I receive workers compensation if I am partially at fault?
- How do I register my new business?
- What compensation can I receive in a personal injury claim?