Start Your Personal Injury Claim Here
After being injured in an accident that was not your fault, taking the first step in pursuit of compensation can sometimes be the most difficult one. You will likely feel tired and frustrated from the aftermath of your injury, so it makes sense if you are not looking forward to starting an injury claim. Our team at LaMarca Law Group, P.C. would like to invite you to use our legal services, so you can still pursue compensation without putting more stress on yourself. When we take up your case, we will act as if we are representing ourselves because that is what we would expect if the situation was the other way around.
On This Page
For personalized legal services for a personal injury claim in Waterloo, dial (515) 705-0233 now.
At LaMarca Law Group, P.C., our team has worked on and researched all sorts of personal injury claims. You can trust that our experience means that we can work on your case, too, no matter what sort of accident you were in. You do not need to search around and lose more time looking for a law firm now that you have found ours.
To name only a few of the case types we can handle:
- Car accidents: One of the most common reasons for an injury claim is a car accident. Thousands of dangerous collisions happen each year in Iowa that result in severe injuries or deaths. It is our mission to help as many car accident victims seek fair compensation and justice as possible.
- Truck accidents: Our legal team has the know-how and tenacity needed to take on trucking companies and major insurance companies after a truck accident. Let us know if you were severely injured in a crash caused by a big rig, semi-truck, or another commercial vehicle.
- Slip and fall cases: Severe injuries can follow a slip and fall accident, especially if the fall involved a significant height or a flight of stairs. For example, many fall accident claimants have suffered a broken bone or head injury.
- Product liability: If you were hurt by a defective product, then we want to help you bring a claim against the product manufacturer. Product liability cases can involve defective auto parts, children’s toys, medical devices, pharmaceutical drugs, etc.
- Wrongful death: We can pursue justice and compensation for you after losing a loved one to an accident. Let us honor their name by building a strong case that holds the defendant liable for such egregious wrongdoing.
- Workers’ compensation: Injured workers can come to our firm for legal counsel before filing a workers’ compensation claim, or after their claim was challenged or denied. You deserve full workers’ comp benefits for any injury that you suffered in the scope of your employment.
You deserve every cent that you need to recover from your injury and feel as you did before your accident happened. The insurance company representing the liable party might disagree, though. It will probably try to convince you to take a small settlement, so your case ends sooner. Do not accept any settlement offer without first running it by our attorneys. We can double-check it to ensure it is the right amount, or if you should reject it in pursuit of more.
Your compensation should help pay for:
- Medical costs: Any medical care you need to recover should be fully paid for by the liable party and their insurance, sparing you the financial hardship that medical bills can often cause.
- Lost wages: Any wages you did not earn – including future income capacity – because your injury has prevented you from working can be demanded in your claim.
- Permanent disability: Costs related to a permanent disability can also be added to the value of your claim, such as wheelchair purchase and maintenance costs.
- Pain and suffering: Your pain, suffering, and trauma can be translated into a financial cost, which is known as non-economic damage. The worse you have suffered, the higher the value.
Iowa leaves you only two years after an accident to file a claim against the liable party. When this two-year statute of limitations ends, the court will more than likely dismiss any future claim without even reviewing it. Two years can pass quickly when you are dealing with medical bills, new challenges at work, day-to-day discomforts, and so on. Please do not miss this important deadline. Reach out to our firm now by dialing (515) 705-0233.
Free Consultations are Available – Call Now
LaMarca Law Group, P.C. in Waterloo offers free consultations to inquiring personal injury clients. If you need to know what you should do next after being hurt by someone else’s negligence, then you can use one of these consultations to get information without reaching for your wallet first. This is just one of many ways that we prioritize your best interests, even before you are officially our client.
Contact our firm for more information about our services.
We have dedicated our lives to protecting the rights and futures of injured Iowans. We work to ensure that your case is handled while you focus on your recovery.