Delivering White-Glove Legal Counsel
LaMarca Law Group, P.C. in West Des Moines is known by locals for our top-tier legal services provided to injured clients in need. We should be the first and only law firm you call after an accident results in your injury or the loss of a loved one. With us leading the way, you can rest and relax, knowing that a talented and highly experienced legal team has everything covered.
On This Page
Getting legal help after an accident shouldn’t be a complicated process. At LaMarca Law Group in West Des Moines, we ensure that it isn’t. You can come to us with virtually any type of personal injury claim, and we will know what to do to handle it correctly. From the start to the finish, we will work on your case as if we were representing ourselves.
We can work on a variety of injury claims and lawsuits, such as:
- Car accidents: Our attorneys can hold reckless and negligent motorists accountable for causing terrible accidents on the streets of West Des Moines.
- Truck accidents: Fighting trucking companies after bad truck accidents is routine at LaMarca Law Group. Come to our firm if a truck driver hit you on the highway or elsewhere.
- Medical malpractice: Injured patients might be able to bring a medical malpractice lawsuit if their injuries were caused by a medical professional and should have been avoidable.
- Premises liability: If you are hurt on someone else’s property, be it a neighbor’s house or store, then premises liability laws let you demand compensation from them.
- Product liability: We can bring lawsuits against major product manufacturers for selling defective products that hurt consumers like you.
- Wrongful death claims: You should depend on us for compassionate legal counsel after losing a loved one to a preventable accident.
- Workers’ compensation: From company executives to cashiers, we proudly offer our workers’ compensation services to every worker in West Des Moines.
- Nursing home abuse: If your elderly loved one was abused or neglected in a nursing home or by an in-home medical assistant, then we want to know, so we can pursue justice in their name.
The value of your personal injury claim is as important to us as it is to you. We know that we must secure every single dollar that you are owed by the defendant. In doing so, we can give you the best chances of not only covering all your damages but also feeling closure when your case concludes. For these reasons and more, we will always be careful when calculating the money owed to you by the defendant, no matter what type of personal injury claim you file.
Four important damages often demanded in a personal injury claim are:
- Past and future medical care
- Lost income and earning capacity
- Permanent disability hardships
- Pain and suffering
Managing a personal injury claim is a task best left to a professional and experienced lawyer. When you come to LaMarca Law Group, you can immediately breathe a little easier knowing that we can take care of every step of your case. All you have to do is focus on getting better.
Please allow our personal injury attorneys to help by:
- Researching your accident: Every strong case starts with an equally strong understanding of the circumstances that led to the accident or injury. We never cut corners when researching a case and finding evidence of liability.
- Calculating your damages: We can uncover all the damages owed to you by the defendant and add them with excellent mathematical precision. We work hard not to leave a single penny behind.
- Naming the liable parties: Who is liable for your injury? Is it more than one defendant? Leave these questions and their answers up to our experienced team.
- Filing and managing the claim: Once your claim is ready, we can send a demand letter, followed by a claim if that letter is not fulfilled. As your case develops, we will be there to manage it.
- Negotiating for a settlement: As your claim progresses, we will look for opportunities to negotiate for a fair settlement, helping you get the financial recovery you need sooner than later.
- Litigating in court: When a settlement is not possible, we can prepare to take your case to court for litigation. We never give up on a client or their right to compensation.
Schedule a Free Case Appointment Today
Ready to start your personal injury claim? Let our West Des Moines personal injury attorneys help from the start.
We have dedicated our lives to protecting the rights and futures of injured Iowans. We work to ensure that your case is handled while you focus on your recovery.