Ryan C. Nixon engages in general practice including but not limited to personal injury, automobile injury, business, legal malpractice, construction defect, and commercial law, with litigation experience in these areas. He also holds an active certified public accountant (CPA) license in the State of Iowa.
Mr. Nixon graduated with High Distinction from The University of Iowa with a BBA in Accounting. He then worked as an auditor for the Defense Contract Audit Agency under the U.S. Department of Defense. Mr. Nixon returned to school to obtain a joint degree from Drake University -- his JD with High Honors from Drake Law School and Masters in Business Administration (MBA) from Drake University College of Business and Public Administration. Mr. Nixon is licensed to practice law in all state and federal courts in Iowa.
Mr. Nixon previously taught graduate-level and undergraduate business classes at Drake University as an adjunct professor. When not practicing law, he enjoys spending time with his family, helping with his sons’ youth sports, and following Iowa Hawkeyes athletics.
Get in Contact:
Legal Assistant: firstname.lastname@example.org
- State of Iowa
- U.S. District Court – Southern District of Iowa
- U.S. District Court – Northern District of Iowa
- Drake University Law School, Des Moines, Iowa, J.D.
- Drake University College of Business & Public Administration, Des Moines, Iowa, MBA
- The University of Iowa, Iowa City, Iowa, BBA – Accounting
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Iowa State Bar Association (ISBA)
- Beta Gamma Sigma, Business Fraternity
- Delta Theta Phi, Legal Fraternity
- Great Plains Super Lawyers, Rising Star — 2019-Present